Sunday, March 21, 2010

FREE SWAG STUFF FAST!

New to Swagbucks? Wanna snag some of that free stuff in a hurry? READ THIS FIRST

I know when I started on Swagbucks it was quite daunting at first. I couldn't figure out how to get the Swag Codes, whether something was a Swag Code or not, the difference between a Swag buck and a Swag Code... I had newbie written all over me. I had never even been on Twitter or Facebook or know how to use them either so all the @this and #that was just plain confusing. Then I found a bunch of cryptic stuff that people were blogging about promising free Swag Codes that didn't work. WON'T SOMEBODY JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO FIRST?

Just cut through all the red tape! That's what I wanted. I don't want to read through pages and pages on Swagbucks' site. I saw people right and left getting Swag Codes and Swagbucks and I just wanted some for Me! Just tell me where to start, already, so I can snag me some o' that FREE STUFF! If that sounds like you, then you're in the right place. That being said, let's cut to the chase so you can get your first $5 Amazon Gift Card asap!

1) If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, bookmark this blog then click on this link first:

Search & Win

to get started with FREE SWAG BUCKS in your account.